Tuesday, September 29, 2009

We're having a very busy week. I'm in a Challenge for Etsy Owls. We have one every month. This one is Enchantment. We must hand make our entry and the one that most relates to the challenge requirements according to the opinions of team members and non-members by their votes will win. There are prizes too!To join us at the thread go to:http://etsytx.ning.com/page/sept-design challenge.

On Etsy Owls we are having a Chat this evening for nubees in the team to give and get help with our shops. I'm not exactly new, only new to this team. But I can always give advice as well as get some.

This is our busiest time of the year! From now on it's work, work, work.   Anyone whose an Etsy shop owner is busy making fall and winter, holiday and special items.

Our next sale is October 5, First Monday sale. Be sure to check out my sale. There are holiday and regular items, buy one get the second same or less for 20% off!

Well, time to get busy. Lots of great items waiting to be made. My specialties are needle work. Particularly cross stitch, needle punch, embroidery, crochet, quilt pieces on pillow cases, table linens, vanity linens, hats, scarves, crewel art and more.  Come see me at Kats Cozy Krafts.etsy.com Join my friends here on my blog. Hugs, Kat

No comments:

Post a Comment