Monday, May 10, 2010

Spring has Sprung

Hi everyone. I hope everyone had a wonderful Mother's day. I did. My hb spoiled me rotten. Check out my Spring Flowers pics on Flikr.com. And my hb's new Trike. He actually got a kit and transformed our Yamaha cruiser into a Trike for a substancial savings! We are lookng forward to taking trips this summer to Colorado or Montana. The guys from Yamaha in Allen on hwy 5 did the work and Matt helped order the kit. He gave all the measurments to the company; my hb actually ordered it himself to save more money. It all took place at the Allen Yamaha Dealers. They are the best!

I'm having an After Mom's day sale till Friday. Buy one get another for 25% off and don't pay till an adjusted invoice comes to you from PayPal. Get somethings you like for less. Hugs, Kat

No comments:

Post a Comment