Thursday, January 7, 2010

Happy New Year Everyone!

Brrrr It's cold outside! Supposed to get to single digets by morning with below 0 chill factor! Be sure to dress real warm if you have to go out. My Mini Shop has some new items I'd like you to see.(Click Older Posts, Thur.Oct29th) The Folk Classic Pillowcases with Classic Cars and Folk characters especially. I'm proud of these because I used iron on transfers on plain pillowcases and sewed them and added detail with washable fabric paint! Three items are highlighted at the top that are Folk Classics. I'm going to get some hot chocolate now. Why don't you join me? Hugs Kat

2 comments:

  1. Below zero in Texas? Being from Upstate New York I have this false assumption that everywhere south of Jersey should be warm year round!

    ReplyDelete